KS2 National Curriculum
‘Be discerning in evaluating digital content’
Digital content is a wide umbrella term that can include any information stored in a digital form. I have extended it here to include hardware that interacts with digital content such as a hand held gaming device or internet connected pacemaker
Questions to get pupils to ask about hardware, software or online technology.
- What ages is it aimed at?
- What does it do?
- Who benefits from this?
- Is it really free?
- What are the benefits of using this?
- What are the drawbacks of using this?
- Who is it owned by?
- How much personal information will the user need to provide?
- Who own things made using this technology?
- How easy is it to stop using this and delete your stuff?
- Are their any safety issues for the user?
- How easy is it to learn how to use this?
If you have more questions post them in the comments